University of Wisconsin Colleges
Address: 780 Regent Street, Madison, WI 53715, USA
- 2+2: Spend your first two years at one of the University of Wisconsin Colleges, then transfer to the University of Wisconsin–Madison or one of the other University of Wisconsin campuses to complete your bachelor’s degree in two more years.
- Guaranteed transfer: All University of Wisconsin Colleges campuses have a guaranteed transfer agreement with the University of Wisconsin– Madison so you can be sure the credits you earn at a University of Wisconsin Colleges campus will be honored when you transfer (see details here).
- Personal contact with professors: Classes are small and most classes are taught by professors, not by graduate assistants. Real American experience: University of Wisconsin Colleges campuses are located in smaller communities that are safe and friendly, so you can enjoy an authentic American experience and get to know American students, not just your group from home.
- Open to all: The University of Wisconsin Colleges are open to students at all levels of academic experience and preparation.
- Affordable: Starting your University of Wisconsin education at the University of Wisconsin Colleges can save thousands of dollars compared with starting at the University of Wisconsin–Madison or another University of Wisconsin campus.
Rankings & Accreditation
- The University of Wisconsin Colleges, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
- Total: 14,036
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 5.5
- ESL: Yes (UW-Marinette)
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $12,350
- Living Expenses: $6,300
- Others (Health Insurance, Textbooks & Personal Expenses): $4,200
- Total Cost (on I-20): $22,850
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarships & Financial Aid