Did you miss the chance to earn a High School diploma for your study abroad application? Are you looking for a school that has low tuition, good quality, and brings you many opportunities for your future? Tacoma Community College will make your dream of studying abroad come true.
About Tacoma Community College
Tacoma Community College (TCC) is a community college founded in 1965, located in Tacoma - Washington, Northwest USA.
Tacoma is just 30-minute drive from downtown Seattle and a 20-minute drive from the SeaTac International Airport. The dormitory is conveniently located near the central business district with many shops, restaurants and a bus station. Tacoma Community College is the ideal school with REASONABLE TUITION and GOOD QUALITY EDUCATION.
If you do not know which school to study, you should consider choosing Tacoma Community College. The school has outstanding criteria for you to choose from such as:
Being the leading community college in Washington state, in the Top 20 colleges in the US.
- Do not require TOEFL / IELTS / SAT
- Tuition: Less than $10,000 / year
- Scholarships: up to $ 500 for new students
- The number of international students: more than 500 students from 40 countries
- The school offers free tutoring/mentoring/consulting services
- Tacoma is a beautiful city in South Seattle and a safe, friendly place to live and study.
- 4 annual intake dates, so students can choose the suitable time to start
- Tacoma is a partner of more than 30 universities where students have guaranteed admission for the 2+2 Bachelor's degree.
- There is Vietnamese-American neighborhood where Vietnamese students will feel like at home
Fields of Education: Economics, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Engineering, Art, Design, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Geography, Geology, History, Journalism, Tourism, Psychology, Social Science, Foreign Language, Anthropology, Physiotherapy, Human Resources Management,
- Vocational training: 1 year: for those who graduate from high school and want to get vocational certificates in 1 year.
- Dual Degree (High School + College): 2 years: for students from 16 years old, not graduated from High School. You will have an associate's degree and a high school diploma after 2 years
- Transfer to university: 2 + 2 years: for high school graduates. After you have completed the course, you will be transferred to the 3rd year at prestigious universities affiliated with Tacoma Community College: University of Washington, New York University, University of California, University University of Oregon, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota… to get a Bachelor's degree.
- Pick up students at the airport.
- Free tutoring.
- Free counseling, career guidance.
- Free college transfer consultation.
Tacoma offers students a full range of extracurricular activities, sports and more than 20 on-campus clubs.
As an excellent school that provides the best education and entertainment conditions, Tacoma Community College will help all students to develop to their full potential.