Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Address: 12666 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2M8, Canada
Kwantlen Polytechnic University currently offers a range of credentials, many of which are completely unique, to successfully meet the evolving needs of regional and global employment markets. Students have the opportunity to bridge certificate and diploma credentials into bachelor's degrees, creating the option of academic and professional enhancement of applied and technical programs.
As a polytechnic university, KPU is committed to offering programs that provide a hands-on education for students. We know that getting an education is about growing as a person, and that a big part of that growth is acquiring the skills and gaining the understanding necessary for career success. KPU offers a comprehensive range of programs: liberal arts and science, technology and professional, trades and apprenticeship, and pre-university, ESL and developmental. Our programs are purposefully integrated, providing pathways that extend from high school through degree completion.
Some KPU advantages for your prospective students/parents to consider:
- One of the few universities in the Canada Express Study (CES) program.
- Offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, diplomas, certificates, citations and post-baccalaureate diplomas in more than 120 programs.
- Competitive tuition fee from CAD$10,299.60 to $17,166.00 a year for full-time study (depending on the number of credits).
- Teaching-focused school with small class sizes normally caps at 35, making it easy to get to know the instructors.
- Offers Pathway to Undergraduate Studies to allow students to upgrade their English while pursuing a select suite of undergraduate courses that lead to their intended credential.
- Has 4 campuses located in Metro Vancouver, with a fifth campus scheduled to open soon.
- Canada’s only Polytechnic University and one of the biggest public universities in British Columbia. Our polytechnic approach means that we combine academic excellence with hands-on, applied learning to provide students with skills for success. In a recent survey, 94% of students indicated that if they had to do it again, they would enroll at KPU.
- Total Student: +20,000
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Test: overall band of 6.5 or higher, with a minimum 6.0 in each band, taken within the last two years
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): iBT 88 or higher, with no sub score less than 20, taken within the last two years
Tuition & Fees
Cost simulation of a first year of study