Located in the heart of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city, Aston University is home to students from over 120 countries. Birmingham is one of the UK’s most diverse cities and is home to a cultural heritage, top sporting events, music, performing arts and outstanding world cuisine.
Aston graduates are among the highest paid students five years after graduation (LEO, 2020) and the school is proud to be the Guardian University of the Year 2020 and the Times College of Entrepreneurship Higher Education (2020).
With strengths spread across most disciplines, from economics and business to engineering or healthcare, Aston University is a must-have for all students. Students are looking for a dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
Up to now, only the following Master courses are still open for admission for September 2022:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Business Enterprise Development
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Data Analytics (including Professional Practice)
- MSc Data Analytics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Business
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MSc Investment Analysis
- MSc Leadership and Analytics
- MSc Marketing and Analytics
- MSc Marketing and Strategy
- MSc Marketing and Leadership
- MSc Strategic marketing Management
- MSc Strategic Digital Marketing
- MSc Strategy and International Business
- MSc Strategy and Analytics
- MSc Sypply Chain Management
- MA TESOL
Please contact VNIS Education for more details and application assistance.