The Australian National University (ANU) is excited to announce the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Valued at over 24 million dollars, the re-imagined scholarship will award 25% or 50% fee tuition reductions for the program duration.
- The scholarship is automatically awarded on the basis of academic merit to a diverse range of international students who apply to study at ANU from Semester 1, 2023.
- Field of Study: Any eligible program except Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (MChD) and Master of Military and Defence Studies
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
EligibilityThe scholarship is available to a commencing ANU student who:
- is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa (unless enrolling in an eligible postgraduate program); and
- has received an offer of admission to commence at the University in an eligible program (excluded programs listed above); and
- meets the conditions of the program for which they have received an offer of admission including the requirement to be onshore for some components (if applicable); and
- has not received the scholarship previously for the same level of study.