Canada is one of the countries chosen by many people when they intend to study in high school. Accordingly, the need to find out the cost of high school in Canada is a matter of concern to many parents and students. Understanding this, our article below will give you detailed answers to the issue of tuition fees to study in Canada.
Cost of studying high school in Canada
Below is the cost of high school in Canada you can refer to (figures are approximate, for reference only):
- Tuition fees for high school in Canada: Ranges from 10,000 – 15,000 CAD/year.
- Cost of living: About 8,000 – 12,000 CAD/year.
With this cost, it is quite reasonable and many families can afford it. Even now, there are a lot of sponsorship programs through scholarship packages. If students research, apply and qualify for scholarships, they can reduce almost the entire cost of studying high school in Canada mentioned above.
What is the attraction of studying high school in Canada?
Studying abroad in high school has become one of the trends that more and more families choose for their children today. In fact, there are many different reasons why parents and students tend to want to study abroad in high school in Canada:
- Studying in Canada from high school is an opportunity for you to have exposure to a quality education. Canada is one of the countries with many schools ranked in the top of the world both in terms of education and advanced facilities.
- Studying in Canada at high school is a way to help students quickly get used to the outside environment, improve their independence, and perfect their language to make it easier to study at higher levels.
- The cost of high school in Canada is relatively affordable, lower than in countries like the UK, US or Australia. Therefore, this is the ideal study abroad destination for many students around the world.
Moreover, when studying in high school in Canada, parents can rest assured in finding a good environment for their children to be independent and develop. In particular, studying abroad early makes it easier to orientate to choose a career or career in the future. This helps to shorten the learning time, avoid the case of wrong choice and the desire to choose again.
Admission Requirements to study abroad in high school in Canada
If you are wishing to study high school in Canada, meeting some of the entry criteria is essential, specifically:
- Secondary school study results: most high schools in Canada will accept students with an average score of 6.5 or higher
English level: English can be communicated, but it is not a requirement because all schools have English language support courses for international students. However, it is certain that students who have a good level of English from the beginning will be better for their learning later.
- Age and education: This is also one of the mandatory conditions that people need to pay attention to besides the cost of high school in Canada. The age of high school here is compulsory between 15 – 19 years old.
- Choose the type of study: Studying abroad in high school in Canada has many different types such as public schools, private schools, Catholic/Christian boarding schools. Choosing this type also affects more or less the cost of high school in Canada.
Above is all the information about the cost of high school in Canada. When it comes to economics, there really isn’t any specific measure or limit. The information in the article we give is just the “hard” costs for your reference. If you have any questions, please kindly contact VNIS Education for better support from our team of qualified consultants.